Home for sale in Heredia, Carrizal ID-7
Large spacious mountain property with stunning views of the Central Valley and beyond to the Pacific ocean, perfect property for a large family 7 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, with spacious living and dining equipped with cozy fireplace & amazing views of the Poas volcano, & a beautiful gardens with native trees & flowers, great & easy access to all Central Valley amenities aswell as all of Carrizal’s basic amenities hardware store, grocery store etc… located in a very friendly & peaceful gated community.
– Gran espaciosa propiedad de montaña con impresionantes vistas del Valle Central y más allá del océano Pacífico.
– Propiedad perfecta para una familia grande.
– Amplia sala y comedor.
– Techos altos.
– Puertas de vidrio Niza.
– Chimenea maravillosa.
– 7 dormitorios, 6.5 baños.
– Internet de alta velocidad.
– Vistas del Volcán Poás.
– Hermosos jardines con árboles nativos y flores
– Gran fuente de suministro de agua proviene de un manantial de montaña
-Comunidad tranquila y amable, cerrada por la noche.
– Carrizal tiene todas Tienda características hardware, tienda de comestibles, verduras, etc
– Situado Provincia de Santo Domingo, 25 minutos Aeropuerto Internacional, a 15 minutos de Alajuela, Heredia, 20 mins 40 mins Escazú.
– Fácil acceso a todos los servicios del Valle Central.- Carrizal tiene muy buen acceso por carretera.- 5 minutos del pueblo de Carrizal.
Johanna, a bilingual Costa Rican, has been in direct sales and marketing her entire career, beginning as an entrepreneur of several large retail establishments located in the Central Valley of Costa Rica. Johanna’s extensive knowledge of Costa Rica’s property market, both commercial and residential, and Costa Rica’s laws and regulations governing domestic and international property sales have been an invaluable tool in providing her clients exceptional service. Her knowledge in banking and finance have led to dynamic discoveries of unique opportunities and hidden gems in Costa Rica’s real estate market.
Keeping abreast of current market trends, her assessment of future development plans for Costa Rica, and her impressive base of repeat and referred clients have earned Johanna the utmost respect from her colleagues and clients alike. As Vice President of Gap Real Estate and Gap Investors Ltda., Johanna is the designated team leader overseeing property listing presentation and execution, an advocate for exemplary client services, and a knowledgeable liaison for those clients seeking financial and legal assistance. While working closely with her legal advisers, Johanna understands the importance of knowing and interpreting the Costa Rican laws regarding real estate transactions to provide her clients the most current information available to assure a smooth and pleasurable transaction process.
Johanna brings her professionalism, diligence and dedication to every aspect of her business. She is known for her creative marketing, skillful negotiation, and attention to detail in meeting her clients needs — even in the most challenging property transactions — which have resulted in increased revenues and an impressive base of loyal and satisfied clients.
Please feel free to email me at Info@GapRealEstate.com