Heredia, San Joaquin, Hostel On Sale ID-10
– We are located in San Joaquín de Flores of Heredia. Just 15 minutes from the international airport of San Jose There are several spanish schools nearby if you are interested in learning spanish.
– 1 fully equipped apartment, and 27 rooms with bathrooms. From the terrace you can enjoy a beautiful view with green areas to spend some quality time.
– The location lets you enjoy some of the most popular tourist destinations which include: volcanoes, national parks and some of the most beautiful tropical forests in the world.
– Estamos ubicados en San Joaquín de Flores de Heredia. A tan sólo 15 minutos del aeropuerto internacional de San José Hay varias escuelas de español cerca, si usted está interesado en aprender español.
– 1 apartamento completamente equipado, y 27 habitaciones con baño. Desde la terraza se puede disfrutar de una hermosa vista a áreas verdes para pasar un momento agradable.
– La ubicación le permite disfrutar de algunos de los destinos turísticos más populares, que incluyen: volcanes, parques nacionales y algunos de los más bellos bosques tropicales en el mundo.
Johanna, a bilingual Costa Rican, has been in direct sales and marketing her entire career, beginning as an entrepreneur of several large retail establishments located in the Central Valley of Costa Rica. Johanna’s extensive knowledge of Costa Rica’s property market, both commercial and residential, and Costa Rica’s laws and regulations governing domestic and international property sales have been an invaluable tool in providing her clients exceptional service. Her knowledge in banking and finance have led to dynamic discoveries of unique opportunities and hidden gems in Costa Rica’s real estate market.
Keeping abreast of current market trends, her assessment of future development plans for Costa Rica, and her impressive base of repeat and referred clients have earned Johanna the utmost respect from her colleagues and clients alike. As Vice President of Gap Real Estate and Gap Investors Ltda., Johanna is the designated team leader overseeing property listing presentation and execution, an advocate for exemplary client services, and a knowledgeable liaison for those clients seeking financial and legal assistance. While working closely with her legal advisers, Johanna understands the importance of knowing and interpreting the Costa Rican laws regarding real estate transactions to provide her clients the most current information available to assure a smooth and pleasurable transaction process.
Johanna brings her professionalism, diligence and dedication to every aspect of her business. She is known for her creative marketing, skillful negotiation, and attention to detail in meeting her clients needs — even in the most challenging property transactions — which have resulted in increased revenues and an impressive base of loyal and satisfied clients.
Please feel free to email me at Info@GapRealEstate.com